Sunday, December 28, 2008
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Congrats Jenny, Jon and Taylor!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Friday, November 21, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
Thursday, November 13, 2008
She has also started to try talking. She can now say "Dada", "Papa", "Mama", "Nana", "Addi" and "Ut-oh". When we talk to her she has started to really stare at our mouths like she is trying to figure out how we are saying things. She is growing and learning so quickly. Every week she learns something new. Addi can't wait until she is a "big girl" and can play pretend.
Another thing she is doing this week is refusing baby food and formula. She will only drink about 3 bottles per day now and will refuse her baby food if anyone is eating any regular food anywhere near her. She loves Mac & Cheese and Vegetable Beef soup, but will really eat anything, unlike her big sister.
-So proud of her!!!
Monday, October 27, 2008
We had a great time in the hot Anaheim weather, but it's good to be home! We rode all the rides in Disneyland and most of the rides in California Adventure. We got to see a bunch of the characters (even Tink on her 2nd day at Disneyland), a parade and a fireworks show. Addison even got a special "year of a million dreams" meeting with two of the princesses. Addi and I even took a swim in the freezing cold swimming pool. We were able to have dinner with Les' uncle and his family who live nearby on Friday at the Rainforest Cafe. It was so nice to be able to see them even though it was just for dinner. We are looking forward to seeing them again for Thanksgiving in St. George. By the time our heads would hit our pillows we were out, but it was so worth it.
Addi's three Disneyland favorites:
- Favorite Ride-Splash Mountain
- Favorite Disneyland Treat- Mickey Ice Cream Bar
- Favorite Characters-Princesses and Tink
Payton at Disneyland-I noticed on the way to the airport this morning that Payton finally has her first tooth!!! Also, Les let her pick out a stuffed animal suvenier and she went crazy over Remi (the rat from Rattitoui). You would think she would pick something at least sorta cute!!! Oh well she loves it. Also, we were so amazed at how many rides she was able to go on. She rode on one of our laps on at least half of the rides. Les and I took turns taking Addi when Payton couldn't go.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Monday, October 20, 2008
Monday, October 13, 2008
- I hate the taste of eggs!!! I can eat an omelet if it has ham, cheese, peppers and tons of salsa, but forget it if I can taste the egg.
- For some strange reason I can't sleep with socks on. Even if I am freezing cold and fall asleep with them on I will find them in my bed the next morning.
- When I am tired I tend to play with my hair. Not sure why I do it, but I always have.
- I hate snow!!! I hate to drive in it, hate the way it covers the grass (and everything else) and hate how freezing cold it is. Last winter I got to stay in bed most of the snowy season and I was so very happy about it. I love the rain though even if it is overcast.
- I can't stand people that are always late and don't call. It drives me crazy!!! My Mom's family are the worst with this and I get so annoyed when people show up an hour late without calling and act like nothing is wrong with it. Phone calls are not that hard to make!!!
I tag Krystal and Melissa-
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
-I just realized how cheesy this post is. Oh well-
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Monday, September 29, 2008
Sunday, September 28, 2008
October 6th-I may have to take that statement back. The truck is suddenly fixed and we picked it up on Thursday.