Friday, November 14, 2008

5 years and going strong

Today is our 5 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has been 5 years already, but then again it seems like we have always had our girls and I wouldn't want it any other way. Sarah is watching the kids tonight so that we can have a night on the town (which we have only done once since having Payton). I am really looking forward to it. I might actually be able to hear Les talk since usually Addi is singing some crazy made up song and Payton is babbling loudly. I have been wanting a shelf for the house to put pictures and decorations on. I still have pictures in boxes cause in the new house I don't have anywhere to put them yet. Les took me shopping for one last night and I couldn't have been more happy with the one we found. I love my hubby!!!

No comments: