Monday, October 13, 2008

Tag

I've been tagged!!! I guess I am to list 5 quirks about myself. Here goes...


  1. I hate the taste of eggs!!! I can eat an omelet if it has ham, cheese, peppers and tons of salsa, but forget it if I can taste the egg.
  2. For some strange reason I can't sleep with socks on. Even if I am freezing cold and fall asleep with them on I will find them in my bed the next morning.
  3. When I am tired I tend to play with my hair. Not sure why I do it, but I always have.
  4. I hate snow!!! I hate to drive in it, hate the way it covers the grass (and everything else) and hate how freezing cold it is. Last winter I got to stay in bed most of the snowy season and I was so very happy about it. I love the rain though even if it is overcast.
  5. I can't stand people that are always late and don't call. It drives me crazy!!! My Mom's family are the worst with this and I get so annoyed when people show up an hour late without calling and act like nothing is wrong with it. Phone calls are not that hard to make!!!

I tag Krystal and Melissa-

No comments: